I want to ask a question that has already been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider myself all that important to the threads that I have to let everyone know I'm going somewhere.

Maybe after I make a few more people mad than I can say that so they will be relieved when I take a break from the forums.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

My favorite repetitive questions --

How can I predator proof my coop?
How does free-range work?
Why is my young male chicken bothering my hens?
How do I wash the eggs?
What kind of coop should I build?

Also there are seasonal ones:

Will the hot temps hurt my chickens?
Will the cold temps hurt my chickens?
Why won't my hen get off the nest?
(in winter) what are these black spots on their combs?

And my very very favorite:

What are chicken diapers?!

Thanks everyone for teaching me so much about chickens...

THIS sounds like a gripe session, there are all sorts of people who use this site, tolerence would be nice, or avoidance if you dont want to tolerate

Quote:
lau.gif
YEAH listen to me, one minute I am on the bandwagon, the next minute I have an opposing view!!!!! I can laugh at myself, I guess it is better than crying!!!
wink.png

* My favorite repetitive question is also my least favorite depending on my mood. It goes "OMG, HELP!!! My Chicken Has A Tumor At The Base Of It's Throat!!! Is It Dying??????" When I'm grumpy, all I want to say is "Yes". So far, I've successfully avoided giving that response.
tongue.png

First funny: Help! My chick has a large growth on the side of her neck!
Is my silkie male or female?

Annoying: People who post Help! Now! etc, and the post is not an emergency in any way shape or form.

Posts about a really big problem, and after 400 posts of advice, the OP still can't get the problem solved.

Annoying: People who post Help! Now! etc, and the post is not an emergency in any way shape or form.

Posts about a really big problem, and after 400 posts of advice, the OP still can't get the problem solved.

seminolewind just hit the nail on the head, especially with the HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, my dogs just ate some of my chickens...what should I do!!!!!!!!!!?

uh...duh....

sorry....I guess I'm a little bit of a grumpy bear tonight!
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom