I will NOT become the crazy chicken lady...

LizaBlue

Songster
9 Years
Oct 26, 2010
Wee Acres
just because I don't have any yet, and everywhere I look I see chicken toys, does not mean I will become the chicken-obsessesed. I mean, who wouldn't see a toddler's plastic VW pedal car and think "chickens would have fun with that"? or be putting together the sleigh bed that belonged to your great grandpa and think, "ya know, if I can't repair this thing, it would make the cutest roost...." or spend hours researching how to raise mealworms just so the babies...um...chickens can have a treat?

DH almost has the nesting boxes built, and I'm sure the barn stalls will be converted sometime this month....so chickens are in my forseeable future. It's only natural that I'd have them on my mind. And just because me and DH occasionally choose to sleep on the sofa or loveseat because the dogs are asleep in the bed, or buy them their own burger when we go out to eat does not mean we're the type to spoil just any ol' animal...

right?

lau.gif

Oh you are the type and so are we! Have fun with future spoilings...we sure have and have made sooo many fond memories!

Last edited:
I dont think you are a crazy chicken lady. I just bought curtains for my girls coop today and hung pictures with ruffle blue and white curtains. Also I have 3 dogs that sleep with us each night and I always make them special supper they cant eat just dry dog food. I dont spoil either.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom