I will not go to tractor supply.

Pics
y'all......I have chicks coming in 4 weeks....I know I don't need any more.....my family would kill me.

🙃
I'm sure they won't mind some older sisters....:weebesides, you have to consider that some might not make the trip.....I'm allowed up to 20 chickens...I only ordered 16....:cool:
Allowed to get 20?! Lucky! I'm allowed 4! Its not humanly possible to stop at 4!

I had been sending hubby to get the chicken feed to keep me away from the chicks, in our TSC, you have to walk right by them to get to the feed unless you want to walk the whole edge of the store. I was proud of myself, I went in, got my feed, stopped for a quick look and made it out without any. The next time though, chicken math struck and my hubby is a enabler..lol. I bought 4 and got out of there, was telling him what a good job I did. Was telling him about how there were only 3 of this particular breed left, he told me to go back and get them, of course you had to buy them in 4's..lol, so I walked out with 8 chicks, lol, I'm currently hatching my own.
Lucky:love

Not sure what I will do when everything need feed but I will be strong if I am force to go into the local TSC, I will not buy more chicks...

Well I don’t think I will,
I hope I dont
Maybe I won’t..
I stopped at the local feed store yesterday to get a bale of hay for the nest boxes and walked out with two chicks!! 🤬
I already have two that now are almost two months old and almost ready to go out with the flock, now..........I’m starting over! God they’re too cute to pass up!! 🐣🐣

Back
Top Bottom