IA here

Quote:
Can't wait to see them. They must be exceptional to drive that far for them
smile.png

Thought I'd share a funny picture this morning- this is my EE roo, ICP. I named him that because he looks like one of the insane clown posse people. Isn't he the weirdest looking roo?
lol.png

69879_icp.jpg

He's pretty sweet, like a normal EE. He just learned to crow this week and he's very proud of himself. I'd never seen coloration like his before!

Quote:
Can't wait to see them. They must be exceptional to drive that far for them
smile.png

Sometimes ya gotta go where the birds are. We went to the shores of Lake Michigan to get the Buckeyes-in a blizzard-both ways! We still have Chocolate Cake left and she is a sweetheart!

I agree that you have to go where the good stuff is. Drove to Virginia last year for my Columbians(1949 mile roundtrip). I went to the breeders that have been getting some of the most master breeder points with their birds. Some pictures of the new birds.

New rooster
49643_007.jpg

One of the hens
49643_0081.jpg

All of them
49643_010.jpg

How do you handle 4H kids that are looking for good quality birds/show winners? I had 3 kids in May looking for good birds, pairs and trios in good show condition.I couldn't help them and tried to tell them to start talking to me in the fall for next year. They were shocked at what it costs for good birds and I am giving a break for 4H kids.

Back
Top Bottom