IA here

What colors did you end up with?
The ones I kept ended up quite a variety of colors
smile.png

The white one looks male as does the one next to it that is dark brown. My girls have smaller feet and pointier tails. Although I have one that has more of the squared off looking tail feathers but she is very dainty otherwise. I thought she was a male until recently when she quit growing.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I'm right on the south side of Des Moines - the closest person I think to you is ChickBond007 AKA Michelle. SHe doesn't post much as she has a very busy life with two teenage sons.

Where were you at before Iowa?

Hey Steph... you forgot me, you forgot me!
tongue.png
She already knows me though because she got some of her muscovy babies and her RIR rooster from me. We probably live within 10 to 15 miles from each other. Hi Eva!
smile.png

Eva.. we will have some Heritage Dels.... I will find a breeder, in fact I think I have. He has some that he got from Speckled Hen and I am sure they should be good. I will buy some hatching eggs and pray for a good hatch then I hopefully can get you at least a male and female from good stock to use for breeding too.
smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I'm right on the south side of Des Moines - the closest person I think to you is ChickBond007 AKA Michelle. SHe doesn't post much as she has a very busy life with two teenage sons.

Where were you at before Iowa?

Hey Steph... you forgot me, you forgot me!
tongue.png
She already knows me though because she got some of her muscovy babies and her RIR rooster from me. We probably live within 10 to 15 miles from each other. Hi Eva!
smile.png

I did forget that you live close too. It's because I know everyone else lives up North of me and I've been to Michelle's house once. (It is gorgeous)

I'm just gonna have to make a road trip to your house sometime so I won't leave you out again.
wink.png

Feet look huge - how does it compare in size to the other ones? If I remember correctly you got a couple of "bigger" ones and a couple of younger ducklings. All but one of my ducklings are full sized now. I kept one of the "day olds" but even that one looks to be pretty much done growing.

Back
Top Bottom