IA here

If any of you have any wording for your counties 4-H animal share/lease program for those kids that are unable to raise livestock where they live, but still have the ability to show animals at the county fair, could you please PM me that wording?
Thanks,
Eric

Thanks Craig and I'm glad you responded. Do you know anyone who raises quality, bantam Delaware? Looking for some yong birds, a few months old.

Quote:
I've been looking and have yet to find anything in writing. Will keep looking
Craig

IA. jake :

Eric, you going to New Ulm? Me and my son will be there. I have a couple of questions for you.

I sure am, just David and I will be going. message me. Oh, do you still have a Buttercup pullet or hen left?​

Quote:
I sure am, just David and I will be going. message me. Oh, do you still have a Buttercup pullet or hen left?

Jason won't be able to go to New Ulm, he has to work
sad.png
. Will anyone else be there??
Remember, Hutchinson, the big one, is at the end of the month. Still no show catalog recieved for that show yet. Did however get a catalog for the Lincoln, NE show, Nov. 5th and 6th. Trying to decide whether or not I have enough sheckles set aside for that trip. It really is a nice show and accomodations are reasonable.

I got the entry form for the Hutch show a few weeks ago. Entries were due in by Oct. 4th for there though.... Sometimes Bob Coulter will pick up late entries at the New Ulm show too. I have to work that weekend unfortunately.

Cya tomorrow! I'm showing 12 silkies and got roped into bringing a pair of those fav's too. This year with all the crazy weather and molting, I'm just bringing whatever still has most of its feathers at the moment. Gotta finish bathing birds today.

I guess they don't want me in hutch this year. I didn't not gets no program. Hoping to be in Sleepyeye around 3:00 get checked in then drop off birds in new Ulm and head back to SE in time for HH! Do you think Bob and Gloria will be at the show? i could ask them for a catalog there I guess. I am bringing one Fav., a very pretty girl!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom