Icelandic Chickens

Quote:
No, no, no! Those are Harry Potter swords!
gig.gif

Quote:
No, no, no! Those are Harry Potter swords!
gig.gif

Oh geez, now I'm really old. Since when does Harry Potter have swords? And they couldn't make them look different than Star Wars?

It is 7:30PM and has now cooled off to 100*. I had to bring a few birds inside my attached garage today (it has an air conditioning vent). They were going down. I don't know how much more my birds can take of this wretched heat. How do people live like this ALL the time? It has been about 3 weeks now like this. No rain in sight until possibly Monday (30 - 40% chance).

rant.gif
Rant over. For awhile......................
barnie.gif

Mary,

We wanted to copy your saw horse feeder. Do you know how far back you posted those pictures (or a relatively close date) or do you have pics you could send me?

thanks,

It's not 'swords' with Harry Potter... it's Magic Wands!

If you've ever followed Harry Potter, you'll think this is funny.... filmed on a campus in the Mountain West.

I personally know the kid at the beginning who 'bumps' into the girl on the sidewalk.

Oh if you liked this, you'll like "Matt the Shoulder Angel" who will come up after the video ends.
Way better than SNL skits.....

Last edited:
Quote:
WOW! I was flipping through old posts and I thought I found pics of my Icelandics. Kathy, this group could be the same chicks I got from you, they match that closely. I'll have to get some pics to show you.
smile.png

Quote:
It was the end of December and I sent you some in a PM.

Thanks, construction on our new barn starts August 1st. I'm plotting and planning how I want to "furnish" the inside.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom