IDEAL Hatchery: When did you get your chicks?

Got my chicks this morning! Like Apyl, they came in one day after the scheduled ship date (although I got my shipping notice the day before the ship date). I got 7 production reds and 5 EE and no packing peanuts. All are stretching their legs in their new home, except one... she is standing under the lamp stretching her head up and closing her eyes, hope she's just warming up or taking a nap and nothing serious =/ Stormy you have the patience of a saint, I'd be flipping out right now if mine didn't arrive
tongue.png

Got my chicks this morning! Like Apyl, they came in one day after the scheduled ship date (although I got my shipping notice the day before the ship date). I got 7 production reds and 5 EE and no packing peanuts. All are stretching their legs in their new home, except one... she is standing under the lamp stretching her head up and closing her eyes, hope she's just warming up or taking a nap and nothing serious =/ Stormy you have the patience of a saint, I'd be flipping out right now if mine didn't arrive
tongue.png

Aww Congrats I am so happy you got your babies ok where are the pictures now so i can
droolin.gif
lol

I am so bumbed I never got the email or a call ...... still waiting on the babies here but I know everything will be ok.
I had to contact them they said oh they shipped yesterday they should arrive today or tomorrow.

Grr lol

I too am waiting for an order from them. I called yesterday morning to ensure that they were shipping and I was told that they left earlier that day. The woman also informed me that I should have received an email, which I had not. Last night I received 3 separate emails letting me know that my order had shipped. I sure hope the emails were a mix up and I'm not getting 3x50=150 chicks
ep.gif
The chicks should arrive sometime tomorrow.

Stormy, you could have drove there and back by now!!
big_smile.png
That's what I do. They are only 30 minutes away. When you go pick them up there is a small area in the front door and everything else is walled off. The door to the back only allows certain people in (not me!) and you have to spray the bottom of your shoes before you can enter. The whole building is enclosed and there are signs all around it saying biosecurity! I love Ideal. They are so nice and helpful. I actually got to pick up my chicks a week early.

Glad your chicks finally shipped, Stormy!

I have always received mine 2 daysafter email. I also recieved extra emails but didnt receive extra orders. Just has to be something in their email program. I am in ne arkansas.

Stormy, you could have drove there and back by now!!
big_smile.png
That's what I do. They are only 30 minutes away. When you go pick them up there is a small area in the front door and everything else is walled off. The door to the back only allows certain people in (not me!) and you have to spray the bottom of your shoes before you can enter. The whole building is enclosed and there are signs all around it saying biosecurity! I love Ideal. They are so nice and helpful. I actually got to pick up my chicks a week early.

Glad your chicks finally shipped, Stormy!

If I was that close the whole world would be in trouble lol

Chicken take over !!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how to drive so I have to rely on my husband to do all the riding he works all day so their office hours would clash with his work hours.
Thats neat they let you go in there even if you can't go all the way in but to pick them up when you feel like it thats even better.

Our post office delivers which is really cool :) just got off the phone with them and they were really nice.

My baby girls!!
Here is an Easter Egger (IDEAL Americaunas)

And here is a Production Red

They look so healthy and beautiful. The whole dozen of them have eaten and drank and are now taking a warm nap under the lamp. I'm very pleased!

My baby girls!!
Here is an Easter Egger (IDEAL Americaunas)

And here is a Production Red

They look so healthy and beautiful. The whole dozen of them have eaten and drank and are now taking a warm nap under the lamp. I'm very pleased!
They are sooooo stinky cute.

Back
Top Bottom