Ideal Poultry - RFD tv

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by idealpoultry, Mar 25, 2008.

1. okiehen

okiehen Songster

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'll have to try to watch it .
    Thank you

2. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Songster

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Quote:Thanks for posting, I will be on the look out for it [​IMG]

Moonlit-we used to have Dish Network, and it was channel 9409, or something like that...I just went backwards from our lowest local channel (11) and it brought me to the 9000's, then just surfed through to find it.

No, Dish does not have that many channels, for those thinking, "What the heck!?" [​IMG] I've always wondered why they did that with the numbers...

3. greentree

greentree Songster

Jan 14, 2008
    RFD TV is absolutely the best thing on TV!! I am so excited!! A few weeks ago I was thinking we needed a chicken show!!! Thanks for the heads-up, Ideal!!

Nancy

P.S. Is it possible to tour your place?? We don't live too far. The manager of my feed store and I were dicussing this the other day....

4. jkcove08

jkcove08 Songster

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    RFD tv stands for Rural farm developement tv. It is chanel 231 on dish network, it used to be in the 6000s set but was changed about 6 months ago. It truely is a neat channel for the agricultural areas. It has cattle auctions, tractor shows, and horse training shows among others. If you like polka music they even have that..lol Check it out if you can. Jenn

5. samapp

samapp In the Brooder

Feb 28, 2008
    Mississippi
    We love Rfd channel at our house. We will watch this show for sure.
    It will be nice to see where my new chicks will be coming from next month. [​IMG]

6. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Songster

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    I didn't know we had this channel. I have got another channel to watch. [​IMG]
    Thanks, Ideal

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2008
  7. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    RFD-TV is my favorite. I have learned a lot and enjoy watching good programming that you don't have to worry about your kids watching. Of course, the Polka show is a bit much for me, but to everyone their own, I guess. [​IMG]

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Songster

So central time, then NH is 2 hours later? That would make it 10:30 pm, of course that is past my bed time and I haven't figured out how to use the dvr with verizon!!!

9. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Crowing

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    We have ComCast, do you know if they carry this channel, and if not, anyone want to tape it for me [​IMG]

10. idealpoultry

idealpoultry Official BYC Community Sponsor

Sep 25, 2007
    Cameron, TX
    Quote:Cheryl - New Hampshire is just an hour ahead of us - it will be 9:30 your time. Maybe you can catch another time if that's too late

Teri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: