ideal poultry

I love ideal I ordered 16 pullets got 22 chicks one missexed chick, and 4 extra roos ( other extras where hens
big_smile.png
), I have had only one lose a hen free-ranging just disappered. But all are happy and healthy from when they arrived till now.

Quote:
Yeah. That makes sense. I don't mind so much getting say a silkie mixed in with my Buckeyes. My greater worry would be getting a batch of Buckeyes that are part RIR or some other breed because of undocumented crossbreeding.

I ordered 15 rhode island reds yesterday from ideal and they are do to arrive on the 8th of jan. i cant wait

I can't say enough good things about Ideal. This is the 2nd year I've ordered from them- both times I placed small orders with many different kinds of birds, and they always get everything right. The babies make it to Vermont from Texas in less than 24 hours, and both times I've gotten 100% happy/healthy little birds- no DOAs! Maybe it's just lucky, but I'm super happy
smile.png

I live in NM and get them the 3rd day out at some point before 12. I love how professional they are and their lives rates are AWESOME!!! Ive never lost one and a girl I know has only lost one or 2. The only problem I have with them is that I always have to change my hatch date with them. For instance I ordered 12 bantams and wanted to get them shipped the 1rst Monday of my summer break which is the 2nd week of June but because they couldn't guarantee me getting the 7 banty EEs (which I really really want) I have to get them shipped the 1rst Wednesday of June, but fortunately my mom volunteered to stay home that day while I'm taking my finals so I'm alright with it now. But anyways I would DEFINETLY recommend you order from them.

Back
Top Bottom