Identify that chick!

KellynBakes

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2020
Help! This sweet babe is about two weeks old (?) and I bought her as an Asian Black pullet. Thoughts on that identification being true? Looks nothing like the other Asian Black pullet I bought.

Attachments

ChickMommie22

Hatching
Apr 27, 2020
Help! This sweet babe is about two weeks old (?) and I bought her as an Asian Black pullet. Thoughts on that identification being true? Looks nothing like the other Asian Black pullet I bought.
Im having the same problem. We bought 4 chicks out of the Asian pullet bin at TSC and 2 of our girls dont look like the picture on the bin so Ive been wondering if they got mixed up.

nukusjeff

Songster
7 Years
Nov 2, 2012
Wendell, NC
I bought my australorps from TSC but I did it online and so they were sent to the post office where I picked them up. They were not straight run or picked over. Now I do not see selecting only pullets online as an option. That is unfortunate.

Last edited:

Mamatomany123

Songster
Mar 14, 2020
Midland, tx
I bought my australorps from TSC but I did it online and so they were sent to the post office where I picked them up. They were not straight run or picked over. Now I do not see selecting only pullets online as an option. That is unfortunate.
I think that may be because there us such a high demand right now.

Top Bottom