If you were to recieve a gift...

Quote:
Oh well, it's making me laugh and I need to laugh. Been sitting here crying over a dog all morning long.
ETA: I thought it was a private joke. I know I didn't tell anyone, that only leaves one person....

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
We just found a dog under our new house with a litter of puppies.

If the are more than day old puppies, you cant send them through the mail, I know they live off the yolk sack for the first couple days though, I just seached it, go check.
gig.gif

Quote:
She's had heartworms since she was a pup, before I got her. By the time I could afford to do something about it, the vet said it was too late. She's done real well for 9 years. Vet said when she goes it would be quick and painless. Well she's been hurting since 3 AM this morning, so I guess not so quick or painless. I'm taking her to the vet in a little bit.

Quote:
She's had heartworms since she was a pup, before I got her. By the time I could afford to do something about it, the vet said it was too late. She's done real well for 9 years. Vet said when she goes it would be quick and painless. Well she's been hurting since 3 AM this morning, so I guess not so quick or painless. I'm taking her to the vet in a little bit.

OH NO! That is so hard!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

oooh a golden feather membership sounds wonderful to get!!! ok everyone if you ever feel the need to give something to someone keep me in mind for that ...
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom