If you woke up as a duck one morning...

gig.gif

If i woke up as a duck.... by BellLisamo (this will be an essay HAHAHHAHA JK) 1-14-2010

This morning was strange, the rooster woke me up again with his crows... So I sat up in bed, stretched my legs, and slowly tried to slip out of bed... WHAM! Onto the floor I fell. "OUCH! That really hurt!" I figured, I just needed some coffee, maybe I was still half asleep. I waddled, AHEM, I mean walked through the living room to the kitchen. I was going to make a cup of coffee, but realized that the coffee maker was like 3 feet taller than me! Was I dreaming? I felt like something was wrong. I grabbed the nearest step ladder, and placed it agianst the counter. It took me about 20 minutes to climb it, but I made it to the coffee maker. What in the world is wrong with me? Maybe I overworked myself lifting 4 grown geese still in a kennel out of my truck. Hmmm.... I pondered.... Guess I should make some coffee to wake up. As I reached for the coffee cup, I slipped backwards, and lost my balance! For some reason my wings eerrrrr arms were flapping like crazy! Geez! Has owning and loving geese and ducks turned me into one? Naaaaa. Couldnt be. As I laid there on my back on the floor trying to catch my breath, I noticed I scared the poo outta myself. That was strange... I'm not getting that old! "Better get up ol' lady" I told myself. My legs were going and going as if i were on a bicycle but I couldnt flip myself back over. "My goodness!!! Something is wrong, I need to call the ducktor....ummm doctor. Luckily for me, my cell phone was in my pocket. "Hello Ducktor!! Something is really wrong!" I said.... On the other end I hear the nurse say to someone "You are not going to believe me Ann, but I think a DUCK has dialed our number?"
"WWWWHHAAATTTTTTT!!!!!" I screamed! "This is no joke!!!!! Something seriously is wrong!!!" OOOOO i was mad... I heard hysterical laughter on the other end... SO i hung up the phone, madder than heck, and managed to flip myself over. As i made my way to my daughters bedroom to take a look in the mirror, I noticed I was walking like I was 8 months pregnant. Waddle Waddle. Hmm... Perhaps? Could it be??!?! Another baby!!!!! My heart screamed as I walked into my daughters room, and peered into her mirror that was on the floor. I have become a duck! How did this happen?!?! Then I remembered some mystical lady here in town who has a glassed over eye, who told me if I kept bringing every duck home that I saw.... I'd eventually be like them. Ooooo!!!! I'm gonna get her! I appear to be a small black call duck.... Perfect! I wonder how long this will last..........

Last edited:
I would be a black runner because I am tall and skinny. I'm not black, but if I were a duck I would be so I could be shiny green also. I would eat watermelon and peas and I would rule the flock!

Back
Top Bottom