Ignorant people make me nuts...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicken Lil, Mar 21, 2009.

1. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Songster

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    lol, yeah you did! guilty as charged! [​IMG]

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:LOL yup that is as good as the in-laws that will not eat fresh laid eggs because they came from a chicken's butt.

Repeating:

You can't fix stupid ... You can't fix stupid ... You can't fix stupid

[​IMG]

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Oh yeah you said a mouthful there! Just in general society has geared kids to sitting in front of a tv or came gonsole. Heck we did not have that stuff until the "atari pong game" and we could only play on saturday mornings. LOL

We got up and could not wait to get outside! Now you have to shove the kids out the door. lol

4. nzpouter

nzpouter Songster

Jan 19, 2009
    new zealand
    Quote:sure you can.... there's a spot just above the back of the right ear, you need to hit it with a 4x2 just on a 35.5 deg downward angle... if it doesn't work, you missed... try again.

5. Black Feather

Black Feather Songster

Apr 20, 2007
    Quote:*Sigh* Welcome to the real world. That's just the tip of the iceberg hon.

6. little horse

little horse Songster

Sep 10, 2008
    centerville texas
    i have a sil who insists i am going to die from cancer from my cat! she also will not eat our chicken eggs as they came from a chickens bottom! i guess store bought eggs appear else where!

7. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Songster

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    Quote:sure you can.... there's a spot just above the back of the right ear, you need to hit it with a 4x2 just on a 35.5 deg downward angle... if it doesn't work, you missed... try again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. breconbcs

breconbcs In the Brooder

Mar 4, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Quote:You mean you CANT catch a cold from going outside with wet hair??? Hmm... learn something new everyday! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nope...LOL Ask my dd and she'll insist she didn't get her cold from playing in the COLD puddles - more like mini lakes we get when snow melts - though she was past her ankles in it for two days! Silly kid - course it was her brother's idea to play in them in the first place. [​IMG]

9. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Ignorant people make me nuts...

Sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes you don't.

I love my Mounds... Have I mentioned that before?​

10. Dar

Dar Crowing

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:Oh yeah you said a mouthful there! Just in general society has geared kids to sitting in front of a tv or came gonsole. Heck we did not have that stuff until the "atari pong game" and we could only play on saturday mornings. LOL

We got up and could not wait to get outside! Now you have to shove the kids out the door. lol

[​IMG]
    so true my mom had to make a rule (as did all the parents in the buliding i grew up in) that no one was allowed to call anyone on the phone till 8AM and you were not allowed to "call on someone" (meaning go knock on their door) till 830AM

and also my older sis is an RN her kids were breast fed kids with only the cleanest of clean home, they were not allowed to play in a sand box because a cat might have pooped in there, they were not allowed to play at the park cause a dog may have peed on a pole, and NEVER allowed to have a pet of any kind, my sis did her best to make sure her kids were raised by the book. my niece and nephew are the sickest kids I have met.

I on the other hand I am a RPN/LPN (but I just finished school a few weeks ago) my kids have been raised with all kids of pets, playin in the poop filled sand boxes, and the pee filed poled at the playground. KNOCK ON WOOD..my kids are never sick. when my sis found out I was getting chickens she stated right there she will never come back to my place cause she does not want to catch the bird flu from stepping in the chicken poop. I wanted to take her book and smack her with it but thats a different story.
    My DS was 6 and in school even before he caught his first cold, my doc thought there was a few pages missing from his file when I brought him to have a physical done before school started cause its so thin.

**note** my sis married a pig farmer and he just sits back and laughs at her (when she is not looking of course)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: