Ignorant people make me nuts...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicken Lil, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Scoop

Scoop Songster

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Oh my!!!!!! Here's one for ya! I onced worked for a company that would go in and clean up soot and mold from flooding and fires. Well, guess what? I'd be in a Tyvek suit with a respirator and latex gloves even when you couldn't see the damage sometimes. That's how filthy some houses were even without seeing the apparent damages. People need to get real already! [​IMG]

Hey, I love Mounds, too! That extra dark chocolate...

2. jvls1942

jvls1942 Free Ranging

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    [​IMG] ..[​IMG]
    I love this kind of thread..
    It starts my day off with a smile....

when I was a young guy, I hung out at my friends farm.. we milked by hand and cleaned up after the cow sith manure forks and shovels and a wheelborrow.. some of you old timers know what is coming....[​IMG]

well just by "accident"someone would flop a shovel full of sloppy S---
    into the wheelborrow, just right and it would splash the other guy. then it was his turn to return the favor.. before too long it would be an all out S--fight with 4 or 5 kids throwing S--- everywhere.. I and the rest of them were hit in the face and mouth so many times, we all should have died by the age of 12 .. I guess his dad had sanitized cows... [​IMG]

BTW it tastes a bit salty..

3. Dar

Dar Crowing

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:I dont know weather to [​IMG] or [​IMG] about that

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

I handed my sister in law the two eggs my nephews collected and I swear she said "Are they edible?" I told her she could leave them in the fridge for 4 months and they would be just like store boughts. I am bettin they are still in the fridge......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: