Illinois traders!!!!

I am also looking for marans! Hopefully a breeding pair. I also have four RIR's thats for sale if anyone is interested. Going for 6 each. They are almost a year old and they are going through their first molt. I'm in peoria.

I am looking for an incubator, I have two very large dogs, they crushed it and it was made out of Styrofoam, Can anyone trade me one? Or help me out with one? It is completely unrepairable. I can trade 4 RIR's for one. Please let me know, I am in Peoria

I am traveling through Illinois on my way to the Central Indiana show. I have show silkies in black and blue, pet quality whites and blue (toe spacing) I have white crested black polish bantam pairs, last years hatch from my breeder pens. D'Anvers, a quail trio and a lavender cuckoo pair. Also several nice pairs of young Modern game bantams in brown red. a couple of silver blue cockerels and black hens....And traditional Serama. If anyone is interested let me know!

I never knew this thread existed - would have been useful last year when my friend was looking for a silkie pullet. She ended up getting one from NY, with the usual shipping complications.

frow.gif
Hi Diva!

Im looking for turkey eggs to incubate, anyone looking to get rid of some, ill be happy to assit in the "getting rid of"

Back
Top Bottom