Illinois...

I used to breed fish for 5 years then got tired of water changes and buying all the equipment to keep everything running smoothly.
I could always sell them very easily though!
Had Guppies and Angelfish. I had specific colors of both AngelFish and Guppies and then I had a tank for miss matched colors.

extreme southern illinois here... alexander county, tamms/elco area.
smile.png

Quote:
I havent tried Kens yet they were closed. I'll try today though may be closed for Labor day. Petsmart didnt have it. I have been putting Vetrycin on his tail but I think he needs an antibotic and cephalexin works best for skin infections. Rural King only has pennicillin,tylan and tetracyclin. Fish Flex is cephalexin and can be used on dogs. I can buy it online but will take awhile to get here. I wish I could just get a script from the vet would be cheaper to go to the pharmacy but they wont do that they give you the meds there and charge you more. Ilroost, I'll call Sailfin today to see if they have it. Ren is getting a good flea bath today much to his dismay, and a good spraying with Adams. He is a Lab that hates water!
roll.png
And he weighs 80lbs so bath time is a major chore. If you all didnt see my other post I have a cinnamon queen that got stuck behind a wall for I dont know how long so she is in the broody pen recooping. She is still limping. I hope she gets better soon as I have a broody that is going to have to go in there this weekend. She is due to hatch Sept 12th. So things have been crazy around here. DD and her boyfriend got into a wreck Saturday night and she is sore and on muscle relaxers and pain meds. So I have a downed kid and downed chicken a downed dog and 2 broodies.
he.gif
weathers getting cooler and dont have my winterization started. Our luck it will jump right into winter. Thanks for listening to my rant just feeling overwhelmed at the moment. Wannalive
welcome-byc.gif

Is there anyone on here from around the Springfield area? I am working in my small village to get them to allow backyard hens and need some help.

Back
Top Bottom