Illinois...

Quote:
I wish!
lol.png

And what exactly is the Farm Progress show??? I saw all the signs for it but the boys wouldn't go with me!
sad.png

Its HUGE! It has everything for farm related stuff. They have give out free concert tickets, free water, powerade, and etc., they give out free stuff like Tractor Tires, Tires, 4 -Wheelers, John Deere Gators, and stuff like that.
smile.png

Anyone want a free rooster? I have a 4-month-old Buff Orp cockerel who I am looking to rehome. The only catch is you must pick him up on the west side of Chicago, as I do not have a car.

He is healthy and beautiful and full of character. But he is starting to be aggressive toward the hens, and we have them in an enclosed run. It's a small laying flock and we don't really want a roo around, as fun as he is when he's not attacking the ladies.

Please email me if interested.

I'd also appreciate any suggestions of other avenues for rehoming a rooster.

I took my daughter to school, drove across the highway, OMG! The traffic at a standstill at eight oclock in the morning for about six miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
Thank God it was a cool day but lucky I was not going in that direction, just going north to Forysth. You had to be careful about going across the bridge because folks are at stand still on the ramps and merges.

Never been at the Farm Progress but hubby did and he said there is just alot of farm things to see. Too bad daughter is sick today and won't be going to school. I hope not a stomach flu going around. Poor daughter!

Anyone from unincorporated Dupage County? I'm wondering how they regard chickens since they are not explicitly allowed or forbidden in the code (for non-ag land, less than 5 acres). We are zoned residential R-4. Anyone with experience?

Back
Top Bottom