Im a new mommy and its prob nothing but....

They have grown sooo much... Heres the pics of thier first day of outside coop life.. Still cant tell whos boy or girl for sure..

They have grown sooo much... Heres the pics of thier first day of outside coop life.. Still cant tell whos boy or girl for sure..

They are beautiful, By now you should be able to tell difference by quack Girls are loud. Boys quack low and sound like they have a cold in their noses.

Lol they keep looking up because my "lil black panther" sambo is watching them from above..

Cute. It always amazes me how fast they grow up in size.
Thanks for updating..

My khaki dont even make a sound anymore... The peking is very loud but deep and raspy.. And he/she kinda herds the others. The others still kinda peep/quack.. I penned them in the coop last nite bc they WOULD NOT get out of the water and was a brisk wind.. We still dont have their permanent pool in there, but wanted to get them outta my bedroom.. As soon as i opened barrier, boom rite in the kiddie pool. My chickens look at them like they a wierd kinda alien..

What was that inbetween food you said to feed them? Between baby and layer feed..

But yea i sat out there for hours just watching their antics.. Now time for feeder fish lolol... They demolished my bathroom when i gave them some in bathrub... Lol

My khaki dont even make a sound anymore... The peking is very loud but deep and raspy.. And he/she kinda herds the others. The others still kinda peep/quack.. I penned them in the coop last nite bc they WOULD NOT get out of the water and was a brisk wind.. We still dont have their permanent pool in there, but wanted to get them outta my bedroom.. As soon as i opened barrier, boom rite in the kiddie pool. My chickens look at them like they a wierd kinda alien..

What was that inbetween food you said to feed them? Between baby and layer feed..

But yea i sat out there for hours just watching their antics.. Now time for feeder fish lolol... They demolished my bathroom when i gave them some in bathrub... Lol
I can imagine what your bath room looked like after that frenzy. lol You can go to an all flock which everyone can eat including chickens if you want to feed layer once they get old enough. Or buy grower finisher. till these get old enough to lay. Some keep their layers on All Flock and supplement calcium with Oyster shell.

I can imagine what your bath room looked like after that frenzy.  lol You can go to an all flock which everyone can eat including chickens  if you want to feed layer once they get old enough.   Or buy grower finisher.  till these get old enough to lay.  Some keep their layers on All Flock and supplement calcium with Oyster shell. 

Yea it was a sight... Dh wasnt enthused tho haha took me over an hour to clean it..

OK thank you, ill grab some next time in town, they still have baby feed for now...

Well i think i have more drakes than females... My 2 rouns have emerald green heads and getting green beaks.. Plus the lil loopy doo on their tails. My pekin has loopy and deep voice.. My khaki is getting green on his head too and the loopy.. My magpies.. 1 is getting greenish but only where he had blk on his head. (Great a green mohawk) but no loopy yet?..

Back
Top Bottom