Im a new mommy and its prob nothing but....

@Shiyanne
  2 drakes can if they each have enough females   and they have the right disposition .Each drake really needs 3or more females to keep the ladies from being over mated. 

They are adorable.

Thank you. And i knew bout the over mhmming the girlie.. Lol that y i got 4 more ducklings... But im so attached to them now, i dont wanna get rid of one just bc hes a boy lol.. So.. Do i just wait and see how many turn out to be girls/boys? If i have to get more girls, how old do they have to be to put with rest of them?

Thank you. And i knew bout the over mhmming the girlie.. Lol that y i got 4 more ducklings... But im so attached to them now, i dont wanna get rid of one just bc hes a boy lol.. So.. Do i just wait and see how many turn out to be girls/boys? If i have to get more girls, how old do they have to be to put with rest of them?
They are so young now I wouldn't even worry about it wait till you know for sure what you have then go looking for more girls if you need too.

New females will have to be same size or age as them ones you have now.

Last edited:
Click on my name above my avatar pic then click on profile it will take you to my profile page scroll down till you come to my pics.

Ok ive tried and tried... I click on ur name it goes to all the posts u have, i click ur name on side of avitar and it takes me to 'about u'. I cant find 'profile' ik im comp stupid but???? Lol

Ok ive tried and tried... I click on ur name it goes to all the posts u have, i click ur name on side of avitar and it takes me to 'about u'. I cant find 'profile' ik im comp stupid but???? Lol
When you clicked on my name above my avatar and saw the posts did you scroll down to where it says your photos? I just clicked on your name and went to your profile and went and saw your photos "nice pics too"

OMG... was at our local farm market, and just kinda asked what happens to fruit n veggies you cant sell.. Guy says we toss it.. Do u want it... Like omg yessss.. So i traded him 4 doz eggs for all this in pic.. Plus 5 bucks and lots of egg cartons. He said come back each week and ill save for u... The chickens are gonna get soooo fat lol..he gave me 2 huge boxes and 3/4 was still good...

Apples, orangers, cabbage, spinach, grapes, strawberries, peaches, mangos, nectarines, blueberries, tomatoes, peppers, starfruit, and onions.. But they dont get the onions im going to plant them lol.. My chickens adore tomatoes..... So im gonna try some on my ducklings too. They will love me or get fat 1 of the 2 hahaha

Ha Luckyyy!

OMG... was at our local farm market, and just kinda asked what happens to fruit n veggies you cant sell.. Guy says we toss it.. Do u want it... Like omg yessss.. So i traded him 4 doz eggs for all this in pic.. Plus 5 bucks and lots of egg cartons. He said come back each week and ill save for u... The chickens are gonna get soooo fat lol..he gave me 2 huge boxes and 3/4 was still good...

Apples, orangers, cabbage, spinach, grapes, strawberries, peaches, mangos, nectarines, blueberries, tomatoes, peppers, starfruit, and onions.. But they dont get the onions im going to plant them lol.. My chickens adore tomatoes..... So im gonna try some on my ducklings too. They will love me or get fat 1 of the 2 hahaha

Ha Luckyy!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/42327/miss-lydia
scroll all the way down past my posts to see photos.

It has all ur posts then an ad then the site logo... No pics? Am i blind? Im gonna try some1 elses profile and ? Is it bc im a newb? Or dont pay?

Edit: tried quackspeak and same thing... Is maybe bc im mobile not desktop?

Edit again: update. I found them... I have to switch to desktop to see your profile... Whew thought i was getting dumber...lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom