Im a new mommy and its prob nothing but....

Ok thank u miss lydia. The hay is kept in the feed room and is dry. I usually use it for the dog kennels but....

The duck coop is coming along, i have to go take another pic for u lol.. Hubby had to work overtime so only had a day to work on it this weekend.

The ducklings are getting feathers...they are getting soooo big.. Gave them oatmeal with mashed banana and they LOVED it lol.. And im noticing a diff sound to their peeps lol.
I bet they have changed so much since last update pic you'll need to put up more so we can see teenager duck feathers coming in.

Look forward to seeing their coop also.

My dog thinks the duck house is his lol.. Its going to be a combination duck/feed room. Made out of FREE pallets haha. Told yall hubby is very creative lolol. He SAYS he hates chickens, ducks etc... But yet i catch him out in yard talking and throwing treats to the chickens, and teaching the duckling tricks... Hilarious. ..

That is going to be a nice home for them. I love free stuff we had alot donated to us when we were building.

Your babies are getting so big and such pretty ones too.

My dh acts like the chickens ducks and geese are just mine but I catch him especially in summer looking for worms for everyone. Big Softies lol

Back
Top Bottom