Im a new mommy and its prob nothing but....

Im still trying to find it, i just figured was better than nothing? Did i think wrong??

Yes that link looks exactly like my big blk roo.. But mine has major feathers down his legs.. And i have the female as well.. So should i seperate them 2 so that i know its only thier eggs?

My neighbor has a nice size flock but not so good at maintaining them... Ive watched her incubate hers and all but i want to know ins and outs before starting. (She dont explain anything)

Im enjoying these new experiences so much.. And you guys are making it so painless...
Sounds like you may have cochins if they have feathers down their legs.

And yes separate if you want pure.

800x600px-LL-7f14583d_image.jpeg

Cochins have feathered legs and Brahmas do too.

Last edited:

Was getting ready for bath/clean the cage time and it struck me... They doubled in size since last night. (It seems)

One more question?? Why does my khakie cambell spit up when i pick him up? Kinda like spit up a baby does when his belly shook to much.. But my duckling isnt shooken?

So heres some more pics.. It seems they double in size every night... And let me know when im posting too many pics..

Are these tail feathers? The real kind?

My roan.. Big pimpin

My khaki, baby

Spike

Mohawk

Quackers

Lil pimp and big pimp behind her

The first 2 are older than the last four by a week.

Last edited:
And ive had to upgrade their enclosure AGAIN. They need to slow down, i ran out of big totes... I even dumped my clothes out for this one haha.. And they go thru feed n water like wildfire.. Had to get bigger bowls... But they are soooo awesome lol

Back
Top Bottom