I'm going for a long ride..... (See Post #81, Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am really impressed. You caught a hawk with your bare hands. I hate hawks they have killed 3 of my sweet chickens. Your rooster looks huge, I didn't know young hawks would try for a bird that large. I had to cover one of my chicken yards with netting to protect them. Hope you get the others but be careful.

clap.gif

What a fantastically beautiful bird - both the raptor and Tanker.

W.O,W.--She Who Wrestles With Hawks is not to be messed with.
ep.gif
I'm assuming this is one of the three raptors that you posted about previously. Is it a hawk, or is it an immature golden eagle?

Great pictures! If I caught my hawk I would take it to my relatives home an hour away.

I'm not sure, I think it was a young hawk but the shape of his head and the white band on his upper tail that didn't show until he was flying away made me wonder too.

I recommend thinking twice about continuing this thread, since the activity is in direct violation of Federal law, i.e. the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.

I'm not concerned about that Ranchand but thanks for thinking about it. He was captured and released hale and hearty and if someone wants to come knock on my door and chat about it they are welcome to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom