I'm going to kill my husband

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
I have a feeling I won't want to get anywhere near them once they get taller than I am.
tongue.png

Don't FRET ! With a little work and a few broken bones...you can make a FORTUNE as "The EMU Whisperer".

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
frow.gif

What a WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY !!!
wink.png
lol.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Last edited:
Emu scare me. We had some and I was kicked by one. I was sore for days. My Dh was chased by one and it took his shirt off. So now I have a nice pair of boots. I told him do not ever bring a bird home bigger then us.

Quote:
I have a feeling I won't want to get anywhere near them once they get taller than I am.
tongue.png

Don't FRET ! With a little work and a few broken bones...you can make a FORTUNE as "The EMU Whisperer".

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
frow.gif

[What a WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY !!!/i]
wink.png
lol.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

gig.gif
:lau

If you saw me climb a wall to get away from a turkey, you wouldn't think I could be an anything whisperer!
gig.gif

Quote:
That cracked me up! I'm sorry, I'm sure it wasn't funny in the least...but I have a sick, sick sense of humor.

Quote:
That cracked me up! I'm sorry, I'm sure it wasn't funny in the least...but I have a sick, sick sense of humor.

Yep. It kinda reminded me of that ole Tom T. Hall song about the switchblade knife in Germany.

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom