I'm growing a lemon 🍋 tree🌳! do y'all want updates?

Should I update y'all on my lemon plant progress?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • no thanks

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
I have 2 Mayer lemon trees, 1 blood orange tree and 1 navel orange tree. However, I am in an area where it is fairly easy to grow citrus. You are pretty far North, what type of lemon tree are you growing and yes I am curious as to how it does that far north and what if anything special you have to do to have it produce.

Excited to see how this round goes! I’d also recommend growing an avocado from a seed, in my experience they’re a lot easier and less finicky than citrus :)
I have 2 Mayer lemon trees, 1 blood orange tree and 1 navel orange tree. However, I am in an area where it is fairly easy to grow citrus. You are pretty far North, what type of lemon tree are you growing and yes I am curious as to how it does that far north and what if anything special you have to do to have it produce.
Unfortunately I had not yet had the time to run to the store and grab a few lemons.
Instead of lemons, I think I will try the avacado idea! If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask you @Silviaschicks!

I'm not sure what lemon I started with, but right now I have an empty pot. I will try to get an avacado to plant in the next week or so.

@Silviaschicks, will the avacado tree survive outside in MA weather? (Once it's fully grown)

Back
Top Bottom