Pics
Yes! Now that's what I'm talking about! :bow
We do? hahaha

I'd forgotten about the suit this morning. Just went out to the coop and had my mom come to take a few pics. It's cold and windy here today -- keeping them cooped/penned today so they don't get hit with falling branches. I put my suit on over my sweats and t-shirt and wore my green croc-alikes. I think my flock approved!
View attachment 1168641 View attachment 1168642 View attachment 1168645

When I get around to mowing, and if it's cool like today, I am going to wear that darn chicken suit out to do it! At least the portion on the highway side of the fence. Then I can wave at passing cars. :frow

We do? hahaha

I'd forgotten about the suit this morning. Just went out to the coop and had my mom come to take a few pics. It's cold and windy here today -- keeping them cooped/penned today so they don't get hit with falling branches. I put my suit on over my sweats and t-shirt and wore my green croc-alikes. I think my flock approved!
View attachment 1168641 View attachment 1168642 View attachment 1168645

When I get around to mowing, and if it's cool like today, I am going to wear that darn chicken suit out to do it! At least the portion on the highway side of the fence. Then I can wave at passing cars. :frow
I love it!!!!!!:celebrate

Had the first AC baby hatch....8 more to go. Momma is in serious lockdown!
KIMG1368.JPG
KIMG1369.JPG

Very cute! Can those be sexed at hatch or do they all look alike?
They all look alike..As far as I know. I'm new to them, only had them a couple of months. And I'm not sure if they are full blooded or if some of my Mut roos are the culprits...Lol
Next year I'll have breeder pens for the AC hens and roos but wasn't planning on hatching any more this year..lol

I'm tempted but i do absolutely know i don't want to deal with chicks in the winter. Springtime yes,by all means but no peepers in the snow and ice.We usually get a couple of nasty storms here and I know my luck I'd end up with a broody and babes in the living room.:)
You could just let her have 3 or 4 eggs...I've done that with a couple and they seem just as happy with that as the ones with a dozen..lol

Back
Top Bottom