Pics
We do? hahaha

I'd forgotten about the suit this morning. Just went out to the coop and had my mom come to take a few pics. It's cold and windy here today -- keeping them cooped/penned today so they don't get hit with falling branches. I put my suit on over my sweats and t-shirt and wore my green croc-alikes. I think my flock approved!
View attachment 1168641 View attachment 1168642 View attachment 1168645

When I get around to mowing, and if it's cool like today, I am going to wear that darn chicken suit out to do it! At least the portion on the highway side of the fence. Then I can wave at passing cars. :frow

That is just too funny. Be careful though I think that rooster is giving you the eye.

We do? hahaha

I'd forgotten about the suit this morning. Just went out to the coop and had my mom come to take a few pics. It's cold and windy here today -- keeping them cooped/penned today so they don't get hit with falling branches. I put my suit on over my sweats and t-shirt and wore my green croc-alikes. I think my flock approved!

When I get around to mowing, and if it's cool like today, I am going to wear that darn chicken suit out to do it! At least the portion on the highway side of the fence. Then I can wave at passing cars. :frow

Fantabulous!! You rock, woman, I absolutely love it!! :love

Had the first AC baby hatch....8 more to go. Momma is in serious lockdown!
View attachment 1168673 View attachment 1168674

Dawww :love

Speaking of broodies.... Lexi, my Grey call duck had been collecting eggs about a month ago. I robbed that nest, but I'm incubating them for a customer, due to hatch this week.
Well, she started spending more time on a nest in a better location, so i thought I'd test her out. She is still going to sleep with the others, but tonight she waited till right at dark to go with them. I checked the eggs later, she has 9 now, and i see a couple little eyeballs in them. What the hay, I'm gonna let her hatch them if she wants. :confused:

Fantabulous!! You rock, woman, I absolutely love it!! :love

Dawww :love

Speaking of broodies.... Lexi, my Grey call duck had been collecting eggs about a month ago. I robbed that nest, but I'm incubating them for a customer, due to hatch this week.
Well, she started spending more time on a nest in a better location, so i thought I'd test her out. She is still going to sleep with the others, but tonight she waited till right at dark to go with them. I checked the eggs later, she has 9 now, and i see a couple little eyeballs in them. What the hay, I'm gonna let her hatch them if she wants. :confused:
:clap:wee GO Lexi!!

We do? hahaha

That is fabulous!!!! That rooster is totally checking you out, lol! :)

OMG the cuteness. Those FEET. Can't stand it!!!!
Can't wait for next spring so I can get some little black babies!!! I figure by then my AC's should hopefully be laying an egg or two, lol.
Thank you....So 7 out of 9 and one more has piped. I'll get more pics once all that are going to hatch, hatch...lol

Back
Top Bottom