Pics
I can't find that pic....Maybe WV can tell me an easy way to pull it from the thread...It's way back now!!! :lau

I can find it on desktop tomorrow, but I'm on mobile now. In the search box at the top, you can specify to search a certain thread, I'd search for TR7, cause i think you mentioned it.

Just wanted to include that. I have been hoping my wife wouldn't start reading this thread because I am always telling her to quit going to the coop in her bath robe.

:lau

what's her phone number? :lol:

Okay first my chicken flip flops are cheetah print and black lol also it's not why you're single bc my DH2B has stayed with me even when I became obsessed (as he calls it) did I mention this last spring he ordered and got his own breeds. Yep that's right. Hypocrite.

Also as to the random unmentionable stains on your shirt I get it. Lol I put on a clean shirt(albeit holey and neon orange) this last week only to go outside to do chores-i know bad idea. What do I find with a quail with a bloody head so I pick it up and take it to the house for cleaning and blukote as the injury is very minor. That being said as I'm walking to the house said quail panics as quail tend to and shakes blood splatter all over me up my arm and across my face, my shirt is then patterned with deep red flecks.

Ugh why the clean shirt. Wait it gets better! Post blukoting the same quail again shakes head(don't worry it's face was covered) me well I was then also splattered with deep purple splotches Which smeared on my face and neck and flecks covered both arms. This is how my DH2B found me when he came home for lunch. He looked at me chuckled said he liked my war paint and carried the bird back outside.

This is a really beautiful image, lol!!! I think we should have a photo gallery of our nastiest, most mismatched, sad-looking coop outfits. Of course we cold blur out our heads in them so as to protect the guilty. I wish I knew how to photoshop!

I just caught up on this thread....LOL. I too, have grabbed a big poop in total delirious excitement of getting that first egg! The girls are 27 weeks old now.....still no eggs. Now that egg decorating contest is going on and I want to enter an egg....but, I need to get one first. @Lady of McCamley I hope you don't have to wait as long as I am for your cream legbar!

This is a really beautiful image, lol!!! I think we should have a photo gallery of our nastiest, most mismatched, sad-looking coop outfits. Of course we cold blur out our heads in them so as to protect the guilty. I wish I knew how to photoshop!

That sounds like a great idea! I'll have to have someone take my picture. I don't do any photo editing except cropping.... don't have fancy software.

I now have a big egg on my shin from falling off of the back porch yesterday. This will look great with my nightie, shorts or pedal pushers hahahah.
20171010_195952.jpg

And noooooo, that isn't my knee -- it's the middle of my shin.

I just caught up on this thread....LOL. I too, have grabbed a big poop in total delirious excitement of getting that first egg! The girls are 27 weeks old now.....still no eggs. Now that egg decorating contest is going on and I want to enter an egg....but, I need to get one first. @Lady of McCamley I hope you don't have to wait as long as I am for your cream legbar!

Egg decorating contest? Sounds fun! I'll have to go see if I can find it.

That sounds like a great idea! I'll have to have someone take my picture. I don't do any photo editing except cropping.... don't have fancy software.

I now have a big egg on my shin from falling off of the back porch yesterday. This will look great with my nightie, shorts or pedal pushers hahahah.View attachment 1157753
And noooooo, that isn't my knee -- it's the middle of my shin.

Egg decorating contest? Sounds fun! I'll have to go see if I can find it.
I think the pics sound like a great idea too! No fancy software here either...:confused: wouldn't know how to use it if I did!
That's is a bad egg!!!! OUCH!!!!!:( :hugs

I can find it on desktop tomorrow, but I'm on mobile now. In the search box at the top, you can specify to search a certain thread, I'd search for TR7, cause i think you mentioned it.

:lau

what's her phone number? :lol:
So I tried to find it last night...Not happening...If ya aren't to awfully busy, would ya give it a go for me? Please and thank you!!!!:oops:

Funny comments everyone....

Okay, so here is another in the "what were we thinking" clothing category.

So how many of you have put on you work jacket to find a "pocket omelet" from a leftover egg you forgot to take out earlier?

I can even do one better....I actually sent a hoodie through the wash and dryer with, now broken, egg in a pocket.
Couldn't figure out where the little pieces of egg shell came from in the dryer. :th

I've also learned that fuzzy woven polyester henley shirts do NOT make good coop cleaning clothes....the pine shavings really stick to them...like velcro.

LofMc

Back
Top Bottom