I'm new to BYC. Could someone explain the titles.

kkm

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Shawnee, OK.
I was a new egg, now I'm just hatched?? Does it go by the date you sign up or number of posts or what? What are all the titles? Just curious, kkm
hu.gif

Last edited:
Hi kkm!
Welcome!

Yes, the titles are based on the number of posts.

Some have custom titles bestowed my the moderators. These are entirely random and are done because of something we observe about someone. We don't do them on request, just post and join in and maybe someday you will be surprised!

lots of chickens named Butterscotch?

kkm...I think I asked the same thing you are asking when I first got here.....now I am trying like crazy to move out of this title.........I think I might make it tonight!
Or drive myself right past crazy trying!

Last edited:
Heck, I'm already getting "punchy" tonight....if I tried to go that long I dont think I would make it....it would be hard to type in one of those nice white jackets with my hands laced behind my back! lol

So has someone found the link to those titles yet?
hide.gif

I would really like to know also. Just pure curiosity, plus, some more knowledge about BYC is always a good thing to help steer newbies in the right direction besides just helping them out verbally (or in this situation, in writing). Please let me know when you find that link. Would be very useful to me also... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom