May 24, 2020
Warrensburg, MO
My Coop
My Coop
I recently bought some chicks (from an Orscheln's) and I got my first bantam chick from a bin of assorted sexed bantams. I've been trying to figure out what type of bantam she is, but there are so many options that I can't tell. At first I thought maybe a cochin bantam, but I'm not sure now. She's about 3 weeks old and she has feathered feet. When we first got her, she was cream/light yellow and black, but now she's black and white with a yellow and black beak. Does anyone know what type of chicken she may be? I'd appreciate any help we could get.
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 9.31.05 PM.png

Thanks!

I recently bought some chicks (from an Orscheln's) and I got my first bantam chick from a bin of assorted sexed bantams. I've been trying to figure out what type of bantam she is, but there are so many options that I can't tell. At first I thought maybe a cochin bantam, but I'm not sure now. She's about 3 weeks old and she has feathered feet. When we first got her, she was cream/light yellow and black, but now she's black and white with a yellow and black beak. Does anyone know what type of chicken she may be? I'd appreciate any help we could get.View attachment 2158430

Thanks!
Maybe a silver sebright

Back
Top Bottom