I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Two turntables (with USB cables so I can convert to digital and clean up the pops). Boxes of my wifes albums. Boxes more of CDs. and yes, I have Wierd Al's Greatest Hits. I also have more than just the Greatest Hits CD from the Kinks.

I can listen 24/7 for at least the next three weeks while awaiting test results (had to bring it back to topic somehow) without repeating a recording (I have multiple versions of some sonsgs), and without pulling out the albums.

Donated bookshelves worth of paperbacks before I moved - the local library basically doubled the size of their SciFi/Fantasy collection.

Some of it, I wouldn't be thrilled to listen to - so hopefully the results come back quickly.

Two turntables (with USB cables so I can convert to digital and clean up the pops). Boxes of my wifes albums. Boxes more of CDs. and yes, I have Wierd Al's Greatest Hits. I also have more than just the Greatest Hits CD from the Kinks.

I can listen 24/7 for at least the next three weeks while awaiting test results (had to bring it back to topic somehow) without repeating a recording (I have multiple versions of some sonsgs), and without pulling out the albums.

Donated bookshelves worth of paperbacks before I moved - the local library basically doubled the size of their SciFi/Fantasy collection.

Some of it, I wouldn't be thrilled to listen to - so hopefully the results come back quickly.
2300 FLAC albums on a hard drive. All records and CDs long gone.
Genelec studio monitors. 90db at 1.5 metres.:D

I prefer I Robot.

Dick Van Dyke, prophetically capturing real life:
(duck at vet scene starts at 2:41)
(originally aired Sep 26, 1962)
:lau
The Dick Van Dyke Show was shown after school on one of the only 3 tv channels available way back yonder when I was a kid. I never thought the show was all that funny back then, probably because the humor was targeted more towards adults. But after watching this today 60+ years after it aired back in 1962, it is Hilarious! (I watched the entire clip, including the prelude before the duck went to the vet, although the vet scene is the funniest.) @Aunt Angus , did you see this?! Anyone else who wants a good laugh should watch it too!

:lau
The Dick Van Dyke Show was shown after school on one of the only 3 tv channels available way back yonder when I was a kid. I never thought the show was all that funny back then, probably because the humor was targeted more towards adults. But after watching this today 60+ years after it aired back in 1962, it is Hilarious! (I watched the entire clip, including the prelude before the duck went to the vet, although the vet scene is the funniest.) @Aunt Angus , did you see this?! Anyone else who wants a good laugh should watch it too!
I have seen this! Love this show! He is one of the greatest at physical comedy ever ever ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom