I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
People are so cruel. How hard is it to keep your mouth shut and not harass someone for something they eat? This really bothers me.
Well why not? They stick their noses into everything else. Who you love, their skin color and gender, whether or not you should be able to marry, so why not what you eat? People are nosey and think they have a right to dictate to everyone else.

Have results come back on this? I would love to know where you send feed for analysis. I have used 3 different feed suppliers for the last few years as freight charges fluctuated and when I use one of them, the eggs nearly stop every time (not in winter or weather/light related). I have wondered if their feed is what it's supposed to be.

Have results come back on this? I would love to know where you send feed for analysis. I have used 3 different feed suppliers for the last few years as freight charges fluctuated and when I use one of them, the eggs nearly stop every time (not in winter or weather/light related). I have wondered if their feed is what it's supposed to be.
No results yet. I think it'll be a bit more than a week from the present time.

That's interesting about your chickens. Having it happen several times, at different times of the year, does make it seem like the feed is the cause in your case. Are you willing to share which ones have been good for you, and which one is the problem?

People are so cruel. How hard is it to keep your mouth shut and not harass someone for something they eat? This really bothers me.
I get harrased by vegans and vegatarians constantly for having a strict carnivore diet. Like ppl i am a 2nd stage vegitarian, i just let ruminants process the greens for me.........😏😒🤔

Like @Aunt Angus , has said variables, there are environmental, weather, age, health, conditions of chickens coming out of molt, and how there housed.

That will affect when they lay or there ability to lay consistently in any season.
Feed storage is a variable too. Chicken feed only has a shelf life of about 6 months if stored perfectly. I have seen feed bags stacked on concrete in distributer warehouses, and who knows if they sat baking in semitrailers or another warehouse during the shutdown.

Carnivore? You only eat meat, no vegetables or fruits?
If they do hope they eat organ meat. People talk about the vitamin defiencies in veganism but always ignore full carnivore got similar issues if you don't eat the organ meats which most americans don't. Gotten my fair shares of ewwww when I talk about eating heart and tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom