Im setting my first mixture of chicken eggs tomorrow :)

Fairybee

Songster
9 Years
Apr 7, 2010
Wolverhampton
wee.gif
I cant wait my goose eggs are due on the 17th my friends silkies due on the 20th and im setting my mixture batch tommorrow which include 1 leghorn, 1 wyandotte, 1 silkie, and 3 Unknown i cant wait for my chicks the geese are going to be great there going to be kept with the horses but the chicks im really looking forward too have watch my friend with her silkies for years has a very good show stock it was she who got me into the whole wanting to incubate my own eggs madness and her and some chicken buff's who have each donated some diffrent breeds to try i really cant wait
celebrate.gif
my partner thinks im going mad
droolin.gif
and luckily my little girl is too young to care much but likes the whole happy vibe i think though i do keep showing her the incubator and explaining it to her though at 7 months 3 weeks old i think she just likes the pretty lights:thumbsup
clap.gif

egg's are set but now i have a problem one of the eggs seems to be seeping out of the pours? anyone know what this means to be on the safe side moved it away from the other eggs but HELP
fl.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom