I'm so glad I don't have close neighbors!

If that's all it takes, he must have twins all over!!
gig.gif

My DH and the puppy mark their terrority at the same time, standing next to each other at the fence. It's cute and twisted at the same time.
roll.png

LOL I am basically a nudist....I guess it comes with living in the country. I sun bathe naked every day the sun is out! Run to the clothes line naked in the mornings....walk around the house naked LOL Unless there are people expected over here or show up or I am going somewhere then expect to find me basically naked (I usually wear undies although skimpy ones
tongue.png
) around my homestead. I do tend to be kind of a modest dresser and that type attitude about my body around other people besides my DH but I love to be naked
cool.png

,....and this is an excellent reason I am glad no one lives near me ......

Last edited:
Years ago I was doing pest control and I went to a job to do a termite inspection under a lady's house here at the beach. I pulled on my coveralls so that I didn't get completely filthy, but didn't zip them up all the way since it was so hot. I opened the crawl space door to get under the house and started to shimmy in and about 6 feet into the hole, I managed to crawl right through a fire ant nest! The unzipped front of the coveralls acted like a scoop and they all went down the front of the coveralls. There must have been thousands of them. They started biting me and I got out from under the house like I was shot out of a cannon. As I cleared the crawl space door, the shoes, socks, pants, and shirt came off as fast as I could get rid of them. I was dancing around in the lady's back yard trying to get them off of me. I looked over toward the back fence and there was the lady, pushing her two little grand daughters on the swingset. She looked at me like I had lost my mind (and I thought that I might!). When I explained what had happened, she just started laughing and took the girls into the house. She came back out in a few minutes and helped me get the ants off of my shirt and shoes and socks. Needless to say, the termite inspection was postponed until I could get rid of the fireants that were under her house!

Back
Top Bottom