I'm thinking the hatchery didnt do so well on gender sexing...

Mr king is definately MR
the second turken is a pullet
Ba is a pullet
Both Br's are pullets
One of those RIR is looking aweful rooish to me, im betting it is
RSL looks like a pullet to me as well

Last edited:
The BRs look just like my hens did as pullets- (and as adults one hen has a giant comb and loud sqwak as the top lady in our little flock) I don't know anything about Turkens but I think the rest are girls besides the first Mr. King pic. I'd actually bet on it. But if there's one to keep an eye on, I'd say it's the RIR on the right. Just wait and see, in a week or two you'll probably know because if there's any slight chance of her being a hidden him, the differences will rapidly show.

I agree with most everyone - just the 1 roo. Lucky girl! I've had such bad luck picking all girls from the "pullet" bins.

The only roo I see is the turken. The rest all look like pullets to me. If the last one is a red sex link than it is definitely a pullet because the roos should be white.

If you have the turken as your only roo, imagine the awesome chicks you will have - seriously! I had two turken roos in with my mixed roo, and I had some awesome chicks. I think it's great, if you're allowed roos where you live.

Back
Top Bottom