I'm worried!

Cats Critters

Completely Indecisive
13 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Clarion County, PA
My Coop
My Coop
When I got home today (been gone three days my mom toke care of things) this two orange and white kittens that where dumped a couple weeks age were trying to get us to pet them and my first thought is where is Casper (there presumed litter mate, who is pure white) and I have yet to see him and it's been at lest an hour, the last time my mom saw him was last night when she shut him in the chicken coop last night (he would not get out)
My other two worries are my favorite hen has a wound on here back and you can see the muscle move when she shifts I bandaged and cleaned it up and she is acting fine but I'm still worried, last my cat had three babies about two weeks ago and I went in to check on them and the one is gone!
hit.gif
I'm afraid it died and Blue Eyes (the mom) got rid of it!
hit.gif

Did Casper show up?
Did the hens wound on her back heal up?
And what happened to the missing kitten,did you ever find out?

oh and i know its late but here
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Did Casper show up?

No, we think he either died, he was very skinny and we were going to worm him to see if it helped or that someone picked him up, yes their are people who will pick up a "Special" cat just because they like them
somad.gif

Did the hen's wound on her back heal up?

It scabbed over but I still keeping a eye on it, just to make sure it heals
And what happened to the missing kitten,did you ever find out?

No, my guess is that it died and Blue Eyes got rid of it, we checked it out everywhere she has hidden kittens before and no sign of it
sad.png

oh and i know its late but here
hugs.gif

Thanks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom