IMO , CHICKENS are NOT just a " NOVELTY THAT HAS WORN OFF " . **UPDATE **

How could he do that? I feel horrible when I accidentally hurt my birds and they make a noise that isn't normal. His poor hen must have squawked so loudly when he was doing that. What kind of "respected businessman" is he that he would do it again while his poor bird is in agony?

ladychicken&Ducklover you sound like quite the go getter.
thumbsup.gif
I'am working on my coop right now. Byc has helped a lot.
smile.png
Are you friends with the "bussiness man" so he will give you his chickens? Just wondering.
idunno.gif

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 :

thumbsup.gif
smile.png
Are you friends with the "bussiness man" so he will give you his chickens? Just wondering.
idunno.gif

Thank you for your comment, and No, we are not friends, he's a gas station owner where I get gas.

We just happen to make small talk over the years and got our chicks , coincidently, last year , at the same time.​

Ya know.. I've been keeping chickens for almost 4 years now. Has the novelty worn off? Sure it has. I'm much more passive about the birds now than I was 2 years ago. I still love my birds, though. Have I changed breeds? You bet. Many times. As a breeder I'm just now to the point where I can see the error in trying to keep one of each variety. The more you split your focus, the less you can concentrate on one breed. I still love my birds, though. Do I come home from a long day at work and go out in the freezing cold to put fresh water and food in my pens? Yeah, I do. Sometimes it's really frustrating. Still love my birds, though. If he is that frustrated, he needs to give them away.

ladychicken&Ducklover :

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 :

thumbsup.gif
smile.png
idunno.gif

Thank you for your comment, and No, we are not friends, he's a gas station owner where I get gas.

We just happen to make small talk over the years and got our chicks , coincidently, last year , at the same time.​

I really hpe he gives them to you. Another option if he said no is maby offering to buy his chickens, and coop for like 10 $ or something..​

Back
Top Bottom