Incubating in my bra: An experiment.

We are all
fl.gif
on this one.

What a cool post!! I'm really interested in finding out if this will work or not. If it does then who needs an incubator when you have two?? ... If your a girl anyway lol

Day 6 for Abe and we saw movement! Like, actual, independent movement!
Bibi isn't doing anything exciting.

Abe did slip out of his usual resting spot last night. Not completely out of my bra, but not nestled into the warmest spot either. All day I was sure I'd lost him, so seeing him move in the egg this evening was extra exciting.

A note about where to tuck the egg in: With my particular bra between the boobs is impractical. There's too much space between the boobs to keep an egg warm. I have each egg nestled under the boob right where the top of the bra band is. Even before I put the foam in they seemed fairly well protected. With the foam the eggs don't seem to be affected by anything. I do worry about seat belts, though. If I'm in a crash the eggs are done for.

Okay, I'm subscribing to this thread - love it!

I hatched a cockatiel egg in my cleavage once. It was hatching day and the mother had abandoned it. I just popped it in my bra and went to work. It was interesting to see people's expressions when my boobs started chirping! That little cockatiel lived with us for 21 years.

I believe if there was a car crash the first responders would suggest time in the nut house if they heard "Check my boobs! Did my eggs break?! Are the chicks okay?!" :) I saved 10 crazy sebrights that thought they were supposed to go for a swim as soon as they saw water by putting them inside my shirt for a couple of hours. Hey, it works! I hope you can make it until they hatch. Good luck.

What a cool post!! I'm really interested in finding out if this will work or not. If it does then who needs an incubator when you have two?? ... If your a girl anyway lol

Well, those of us that have boobs that are smaller than the eggs we would be trying to incubate will have to keep our incubators. . . . . :(

Last edited:
I really want to try this, but I'm not sure he'd send me to the nut house for incubating in my bra.

Back
Top Bottom