Incubating Lavender Ameraucanas Dry Hatch or No?

Pics
I hope you have a great hatch! I hope to get copper marans too! My son surprised me with a roo and hen splash polish pair! Teens! Super cute. They got out one morning and busted into the food🤣 I also went and got some eggs from the store and threw them in with my eggs in bater! Lol After you said that I thought I would try.
Those are so cute!!!😍. My colorful eggs are on the way! Shipped Tuesday.

I hope you have a great hatch! I hope to get copper marans too! My son surprised me with a roo and hen splash polish pair! Teens! Super cute. They got out one morning and busted into the food🤣 I also went and got some eggs from the store and threw them in with my eggs in bater! Lol After you said that I thought I would try.
NO am getting a little worried now☹️ What should I do? it just seems to be the thick membranes and she is looking dry too.

Hey you guys! Tell me what you think.... just let her be right? She pipped about 26 hrs ago and has been zipped for about 15ish hrs. She was looking pretty dry so I only moistened thru the hole of my incubator slightly with qtips on the membrane. She still seems pretty strong but, getting a little tired I can tell. Its my LA! 1st one😌 She pipped on the wrong side too and the membrane is super thick. My BB🥰
Turn on a YouTube video of chicks peeping! It worked for me last time!

Carefully break some of the shell away that is in the air cell area & rub some cocO it oil on the membrane with a qtip...see if there are any blood vessels on membrane
yeah I think it might be time to help. I’ve watched videos and read all day just in case it came to this. I’m going to try moistening without opening incubator one last time and use coconut oil. I’ll let you guys know! Thank you! Its just so nice to have you guys to reach out to!

yeah I think it might be time to help. I’ve watched videos and read all day just in case it came to this. I’m going to try moistening without opening incubator one last time and use coconut oil. I’ll let you guys know! Thank you! Its just so nice to have you guys to reach out to!
I think I would help! I just looked at the photo again and I would just take the top off and see what she’s looking like. I’m no expert, but here for you!! Saying a prayer!

Back
Top Bottom