Incubating silkie eggs with Little Giant 9300

JulieRomero04

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2018
Miami, FL
i just bought a Little Giant 9300 incubator with an egg mover and I vouched for the fan addition because I read that it distributes the heat better.

I have all my material and I’m ready to put my eggs in but I have some questions and I was hoping I could get some help.

I’ve read a lot of comments about the humidity levels but since I’m in a pretty tropical humid climate as it is so I’m a little confused as to what my levels should be. I’ve also read conflicting info about the temperature for silkies. I’m eager to set up the bator but I feel lost ‍♀️

Help!

The humidity should be thesame just a bit harder to maintain. I've been doing it for years with my silkies just try to do it in a control room you can Keep it consistent do many tests in different rooms until you find the sweet spot. Good luck

The humidity should be thesame just a bit harder to maintain. I've been doing it for years with my silkies just try to do it in a control room you can Keep it consistent do many tests in different rooms until you find the sweet spot. Good luck
Thanks! I’m going to start in the next few days! I’m so sorry excited and have more questions so I’ll be doing more research for sure. I’ll get the hang of it.

Back
Top Bottom