INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really upset right now, anyone that knows me knows I try to really help people out, I go WAY WAY above and beyond telling people what to do, I give them several REASONs why to do this or that, and @lazy gardener did EXACTLY what I am talking about that, explaining the garage flux in temps, low temps are bad, its better to range from 100-102 than 99 to 100!!! or 98.5 to 99.5

I dont ever want to be taken wrong, I know the people that have been with me for a long time know me, but I dont want the new hatchers to get me wrong.
hit.gif
I thought I explain everything! and that was directed at ross who is a friend and we joke alot
th.gif
Don't sweat it, Sally. One problem with the written word is that the reader cannot hear the inflection in the voice or the facial expression of the writer.
You just keep on doing what you're doing.

I have 4 eggs total the hen sat on, and some in incubator due next week. This one hatched this morning the other 3 are pipping... funny because this was the biggest egg, I almost thought it was a double yoke. Probably the biggest chick I have seen in a while. EE/leghorn mix.

I hope my handwarmer idea worked for my blackout-incubator chicks....it was supposed to be 5 hrs ended up 8.

That is a big chick!

@Kraftcrazychick

she is a friend incubating my eggs that I sent and gifted her, we have a private conversation going in email! she knows what we have been joking about in the messages, sorry for the confusion and to upset you!

@rossfam06

@Sally Sunshine No problems at all.
hugs.gif

You did see the sticky tongue thing, right? Sometimes I have a dry sense of humor that doesn't come off well.
th.gif

Last edited:
yeh and then I get so mad I write telling people what to do while I am so upset..... I give up

see why do I bother its not like I get freakin paid to help anyone or to write articles or whatever

I am going to stick my head in the toilet again and blow bubbles

just dont tell sc

yeh and then I get so mad I write telling people what to do while I am so upset..... I give up

see why do I bother its not like I get freakin paid to help anyone or to write articles or whatever

just dont tell sc

Ewwww, you'll get the yucky blue toilet bowl stuff all over your face...
gig.gif
(and you know, I might just have to tell him, so knock it off!)

You explained yourself, so I'm sure she will understand! I admit, I took you wrong a few times before getting to know you, but I learned to luv you... If I can, anybody can!
big_smile.png

Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and get back to helping people!
gig.gif

thanks my meds make me triple emotional and I dont need this ****
hugs.gif

big eggs hatch better with a higher temp and I dont need to explain why

I am out.... I got stuff to do

Mercury thermometers are rarely made any more because of environmental issues. It's not possible to color mercury. I think the red is colored alcohol. But, they work basically the same way as a mercury thermometer. The liquid in a mercury therm. will be silver colored, and hard to read. But, if you have a medical grade mercury thermometer, hang on to it. IMO they are very accurate. Also cost about $35 to buy!
There ya go! I stand corrected. Never knew mercury couldn't be colored. Mercury thermometers were, I believe, the only option when I was coming along.

just dont tell sc

Don't do that.. It's smelly. I hope everyone in your house knows how to flush.

Ewwww, you'll get the yucky blue toilet bowl stuff all over your face...
gig.gif
(and you know, I might just have to tell him, so knock it off!)

If her face turns blue, has she turned into a smurf?

Sally, Please hold your horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom