INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
News flash- I talked with my neighbor, and asked about her incubator. She said it holds temp and humidity well, and has had several sucsessfull hatches!
ya.gif
ANDDD I said I could supply her with fertile eggs, so she will keep me posted on if she decides to do a HAL with me.
yesss.gif

she has a good place to keep chicks overwinter, unlike me!!!!

I hope this all works out, and we get some chicks
fl.gif
The best Christmas present you got, huh? Good deal!

News flash- I talked with my neighbor, and asked about her incubator. She said it holds temp and humidity well, and has had several sucsessfull hatches!
ya.gif
ANDDD I said I could supply her with fertile eggs, so she will keep me posted on if she decides to do a HAL with me.
yesss.gif

she has a good place to keep chicks overwinter, unlike me!!!!

I hope this all works out, and we get some chicks
fl.gif
Good luck!

Good afternoon little yule is doing good healthy and strong. I would have been on earlier but I hit the ground running this morning had coyotes try to take a chicken at 6:30 and my mem was driven by as I was on my way out the door to go after it she said it was the funniest thing she has ever seen me w a rifle in one hand and a flashlight in the other running down across the field in my skivvies thank god she was the only one out at that hour lol on my egg update I have a external pip so hopefully by tonight I'll have another chick and then I have to wait a whole nother week for the two other eggs

I'd have paid to see that, myself  :lau

It doesn't count unless you have pics!!!     :duc

Hey, I didn't say good morning to you! Good morning/aftenoon to you! :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom