INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to candle this morning but couldnt see anything. ?...its day 14. I did see what I thought was a blood ring in one
sad.png
I dont smell anything rotten, so could i just leave them all in there? Chases gma never candled, but I dont know what her hatch rates were either.
Won't hurt anything to leave it; just make sure it doesn't start to smell

Generator went down at midnight, electric company says may be a week before power is back because there is so much damage. Kissing the eggs goodbye...

Where are you at? Is there any local BYCERS that have power, or maybe a feed store that has generators?

Generator went down at midnight, electric company says may be a week before power is back because there is so much damage. Kissing the eggs goodbye...
Get yourself a power inverter from the auto parts store...converts 12v DC into 110 AC...plug incubator into it...run engine every so often so you don't run the battery down.

I am so sad for everyone losing something because of the storms. Hugs to y'all!

I am as well, I cant think of anything else to say that hasnt been said.

I am praying your families and homes are safe and stay safe until things return to normal.
hugs.gif

Don't count them out yet! I had a 48 hour power outage, didn't get the incubator hooked up until 18 hours had passed. I lost some, but some still hatched! And we had zero degree temps and only a wood stove to keep the house semi-warm. They may be delayed, but some can still make it!!
fl.gif

I am so sad for everyone losing something because of the storms. Hugs to y'all!

x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom