INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the fluffy butts! Omg, Silkie babies are the cutest!

And I can't remember who it was but the dark gray silkie at the bottom of the pix is the one that hatched out of the 11 day old egg (refrigerated for 8-9 days unturned).

I was just thinking about you. Sending you and eggs good vibes!
thank you.. I don't think I get many more. .only 1 hatched out of the shipped delaware eggs.. 3 out of the local barred rocks.. hoping for few more of the delaware. .since I can't breed with just 1.. if they don't I may have to order another set.

Here are the fluffy butts! Omg, Silkie babies are the cutest!

And I can't remember who it was but the dark gray silkie at the bottom of the pix is the one that hatched out of the 11 day old egg (refrigerated for 8-9 days unturned).

Thanks!!!! It was me. The is awesome!!! I really want to try it now.

First things first...Rod..do you have power now?!? And who else, there were a few I think. Catching up, hope everyone stayed warm themselves, and their eggs.

First things first...Rod..do you have power now?!?    And who  else, there were a few I think.  Catching up, hope everyone stayed warm themselves, and their eggs.  
No power. .had them running off truck for awhile. .then relied power wasn't coming back soon. ..so took incubator into spokane at ex girlfriend house..she is the lucky 2% that still has power

Ok Rod, just saw that you are still without power! Prayers going your way. Hope you guys have some kind of heat going in your place? Lots of blankets for you! Oh my goodness, I can't imagine, it's so cold here now.

Saris..? You without power too? Oh man you guys..
hugs.gif
fl.gif
<<< when I see this little guy, I think it's a double of wishing luck, and it's saying a little prayer too.
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom