INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are in Rathdrum. KEC stated there is more damage from this storm than Ice storm. Trying to talk my husband into taking it to his work.

Hello everyone
Power still out.. took incubator in to a ex girlfriend in spokane. . So far 4 chicks. No more pips though.. tonight is day 21.

Prayers to everyone without power right now. Stay warm and be careful in those storms.

chicken hawk, good luck on your lock down. DON'T open your bator now. Let them be so they can get busy doing what they do in there.
I think the reason your temps go down at night is because your room gets colder. That's what happens with mine. At this point, I don't do anything about it, I just turn up the heat in the house in the morning, then it eventually the bator warms up. My temp was also at 95 in there. They are big enough that..that is ok. The humidity helps keep them warm too. Waiting to see some of your cute babies soon.

Last edited:
lock them now. Get your humidity up, close the Bator and DONT OPEN TILL CHICKS HAPPEN! Or day 23. Whichever finishes first
1f61c.png

I have been weathering the storm not so bad but a lot of rain . one storage building door blew open and broke the hinges . got it closed before the heavy rain started . stupid HUGESNET !!! this the first time I've been able to get on line today and stay connected . I don't raise the humidity until I get pips . But my humidity runs high all the time .

It is a flurry of activity since all the chicks are together now. 14 chicks all eggs hatched.

Oh look at all those little cuties <33 I love the different colors/markings.

Here are the fluffy butts! Omg, Silkie babies are the cutest!

And I can't remember who it was but the dark gray silkie at the bottom of the pix is the one that hatched out of the 11 day old egg (refrigerated for 8-9 days unturned).

Those silkies are adorable! They are on next years hatching list ( don't tell my parents
hide.gif
jk) I love how they look, and honestly I need more banties...

True...

Nice Ex. Congrats... I hope more make it for you!
I agree!!! really nice lol

I think I saw 98% of spokane county without power..
wow!

Here are the fluffy butts! Omg, Silkie babies are the cutest!

And I can't remember who it was but the dark gray silkie at the bottom of the pix is the one that hatched out of the 11 day old egg (refrigerated for 8-9 days unturned).

awesome!!!! congrats Nuk!!!

still nothing from my eggs, no zipping no chicks but I hear some chirping starting pretty loud and steady so one should start popping out soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom