INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you around 2 AM then.
Just make sure you knock REALLY LOUD! I would sleep through a train wreck lol
big_smile.png

Congrats!!!! Moving out day is always such an enormous relief. I still need to build my growout tractor for the littles (currently about 2.5 weeks) - I still have another week or two, but I know that'll be up in no time... At least with this new brooder I built it's easier to clean frequently... And I bit the bullet and bought some peat to put in with the brooder bedding (yeah, I know, horrible for the environment, but really good brooder bedding). They are LOVING it, digging their little brains out. 

ALL chickens are better with a naked neck!!!! :lol: :clap

(He he, I said "naked'... he, he)

- Ant Farm 

:lau :lau
@Fire Ant Farm
You are hilarious!!
I'd give em to ya.....
My day was Good.... My lungs are still spastic though.... But better I hope the heck that they snap back soon

Awww.... :hugs

Oh, me, too!!!!! I was enjoying the Banti-baiting because I also found all the images ridiculously cute, but had NO desire to actually get any. Best of both worlds! :gig

:hugs

:hugs I hope you have a good day. :hugs

I have a lot of windows, so it's really hard to find anywhere dark during the day. I ended up just always candling at night, so I could control the light with a lamp. :confused:

OK, off to check the scalder and do the deed. Wish me luck.

- Ant Farm 

:rant :lau

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DUCKS!!!!! CUTE! WEBS! WINGLETS! FLAPPERS!!!! WEBBIES! FLUFF! SLEEPYHAPPYINNOCENTDOWNYWONDERFULFRIENDLYLITTLE DUCKILINGS!! :love

Just make sure you knock REALLY LOUD! I would sleep through a train wreck lol:D

I have slept through a smoke alarm in the past.... :lol: (false alarm)

Goooooood morning everyone! Today is Jace's birthday! :frow :ya
-Banti

Last edited:
I'm okay, thank you.
hugs.gif

Last night we bbqed at my mother's, and made s'mores in the fire pit.
Today we are going to meet at the bagel shop (Starbucks next door!
bun.gif
) and most of us (six adults!) are going to take the three kids to Chuck E Cheese (it's an indoor kid's amusement restaurant, Benny) and maybe a movie while the widow and my oldest sister do errands.
So you're not home yet. It's good that you're able to spend some time with your family, 'specially your sister; I'm sure she appreciates it. Drive safe coming home
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

:lau :lau
@Fire Ant Farm
You are hilarious!!
Awww.... :hugs
:rant :lau

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DUCKS!!!!! CUTE! WEBS! WINGLETS! FLAPPERS!!!! WEBBIES! FLUFF! SLEEPYHAPPYINNOCENTDOWNYWONDERFULFRIENDLYLITTLE DUCKILINGS!! :love
I have slept through a smoke alarm in the past.... :lol: (false alarm)

Goooooood morning everyone! Today is Jace's birthday! :frow :ya
-Banti

Happy birthday, Jace!
So you're not home yet.  It's good that you're able to spend some time with your family, 'specially your sister; I'm sure she appreciates it. Drive safe coming home  :hugs :hugs

Good morning.:hugs
Thank you. I will hopefully arrive home around supper time.

very cute. I hope you got some sleep.
On the coop, I also changed the new one so the back where I access is the tallest and the tin just extends over the run instead of being added on the chicken side.
I have the tools too, but they can cut the plywood sheets perfectly straight on the machine long and short ways.
The cuts are supposed to be straight!? I'll have to try that next time....what a concept!

lau.gif
lau.gif

@Fire Ant Farm
You are hilarious!!
Awww....
hugs.gif

rant.gif
lau.gif

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DUCKS!!!!! CUTE! WEBS! WINGLETS! FLAPPERS!!!! WEBBIES! FLUFF! SLEEPYHAPPYINNOCENTDOWNYWONDERFULFRIENDLYLITTLE DUCKILINGS!!
love.gif

I have slept through a smoke alarm in the past....
lol.png
(false alarm)

Goooooood morning everyone! Today is Jace's birthday!
frow.gif
ya.gif

-Banti
Happy Birthday Jace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom