INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning MC. :hugs

Good luck.
A closet? I have a bathroom with no windows I use.

I know it's no help, but I feel your pain.
It always seems to happen when the grass is growing.

The fish don't even miss you when you're away.
I rarely leave now but most of the chicken houses are set up for 5-7 days with auto water and bulk feed if need be.
Could the drive belt have the engine bound up? Or the starter bound? It should still make a noise
but possibly not.

Let us know how they're kept.
Some people beak trim as habit even if they're free range because they think it's necessary. They just don't know better.

How about a prefab storage shed and modify it with a roost, windows and nest boxes. They're usually pretty tight for critters.

Lowe's (at least the one by me) has an outdoor area where they put cull lumber for half price. It's warped or split but good for chicken coops. I've bought several pallets and built my breeder complex and another building on the cheap.

I wish you and your family strength.
Life's not fair.

I have to get chicken chores done early. My intermediate chicken class is at 10 and the college is an hour away.
When the belt went, there was no noise. The motor continued to run normally, but I could detect a change in the sound This machine has thrown belts before, so I know the sound.

:frow  Going well so far! Big to-do list here too... It's supposed to be a beautiful day here.:yesss:

Today's weather is to be very good as well. Mid 80's Tomatoes have hardened off so they will be planted. The grafted ones will start their hardening off process today. Look like three survived out of five. Hope it's not windy as yesterday was.

I'm okay, thank you. :hugs
Last night we bbqed at my mother's, and made s'mores in the fire pit.

Today we are going to meet at the bagel shop (Starbucks next door! :bun ) and most of us (six adults!) are going to take the three kids to Chuck E Cheese (it's an indoor kid's amusement restaurant, Benny) and maybe a movie while the widow and my oldest sister do errands.

Very good! You all need to help each other to pass this period, this is the essence of family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom