INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am torn, Take better pics of heads eyes and pull wings out and get pics of wing feathering and post on the Legbar thread.  Wattles too!  legs and feet!
They are pretty, they are lighter like mine.  and with double crest gene

PLEASE PLEASE MC get in yer car and make a start on your future and get out of that past!    :love   Mrleeroy seems very nice! just sayin :bun

@fire370

Oh Banti how beautiful!!!!  love it!!!!

oh cant wait to hear the news!!  Oh I hope the ankle didnt hold you up on this!!!  GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEWS!!

Hi Phil!
hi whites, I am fine just some crap going on, procedures went fine.  No worries  hugs

Hi ch
hi,how are u today

Oh go
Sally this is for you! This is the way I remove spurs, with no pain! And almost no blood

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]
that looks so easy!! Clearly they've done it before. I... Need to do this perhaps? My oldest rooster is 13 months... When is the right time to do this?

When you think that the spurs are
A. To long that it disturbing it walking
B. When it's hurting to much the hens
C. When it is to mean and you want to give it another chance

Last edited:
Well, she got food delivery and a bodyguard to make sure the roos were not pesky when she had a dust bath.... So yeah, room service.
hide.gif

-Banti
i am not surprised at all lol

I am one-handed, and using voice type.
I am going to share some pictures that I just took, but I can't really edit this post properly.
The fluffed up duckling is banti. She is now in with the chicks that hatched about week ago.
I am holding Chris against me right now, because he is still weak and his stomach is bleeding where the shell came off too fast. I'm pretty sure he'll be OK. I had him laying on the table while I put Banti in the brooder. There was no blood on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom