INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, whites! I didn't notice anything mentioned about bustin' a biggun.   :confused:

I said the same thing a sexlinks...  ;)

Sadly... that's my kind of music. Grew up going to hard rock concerts. Don't remember too much about them, and don't remember too much about what we're talking about. Perhaps there's a connection???  :duc ... I mean...    :confused:

Lol. You're in good company! I laugh every time Europe's "the final countdown" geico commercial comes on because the look on my kids' faces was priceless when I told them I saw them live in '87 with Def Leppard.
1f606.png

As much as I love all that other stuff (and Duckling really gets into it too!) I must say I am a Meat Loaf fan.
meatloaf was so underrated. He's great.
My husband was bass player for Throttle5 :lau they got back together now for a few shows, and have a new bass player. kids do things to musicians, good thing cause i hate crowds and get them drunk, whole different story!
427240_330434420410531_916844381_n.jpg
59749_336003006520339_1610998705_n.jpg
620433_308993999221240_1610706565_o.jpg
oh man. You have any way to send me some of their music?

duc.gif

No comment...
goodpost.gif

But that means I have to get my butt of the couch and walk two feet to the computer!!!
lau.gif

As much as I love all that other stuff (and Duckling really gets into it too!) I must say I am a Meat Loaf fan.
LOVE MEAT LOAF!!!

He was awsome in Rocky ;Horror picture show.
agree!

Omg heart, lead singer, her name has slipped my mind for some reason. Loved her voice. They were sisters.
I know them all lol.
white name was awesome! Still of the night, is this love. Gotta break out my cds tonight. Y'all like iron Madden?
yep some songs anyways lol I am a song lover more than a band lover

Hehehe
I was never on that thread. I live in WA, not PA. :-(
your on this one now!

Sally sunshine this is for you.
thumbsup.gif
not bad loulylove!

Chick #4 so far they are hatching in the order they've pipped in. Hahaha
sweeeeet!!!

meatloaf was so underrated. He's great.
oh man. You have any way to send me some of their music?

there is an album out, never searched on youtube to be honest... try to forget cause I never hear the end of the band deal

Lol. You're in good company! I laugh every time Europe's "the final countdown" geico commercial comes on because the look on my kids' faces was priceless when I told them I saw them live in '87 with Def Leppard.
1f606.png
Luck you! I would have given my left... uhm... pinkie to have seen that concert!!!
barnie.gif

Yeah, I laugh too! Those guys are getting so old!!!!!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom