INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally you can take me out of the list! My hatchi has finished 83% hatched!

It is after one in the morning. I must get some sleep! But, I need to say good night to you first!
Good night, my sweet Westley! I hope you have fun storming the castle today!

Not much, just working a little bit longer. Trying to get ahead of things so I can take some time off later this week.  What's up with you?

Just put eggs in lockdown. Really excited for day 21! But not much other than that. I got some friends in town that ive been hanging with

Just put eggs in lockdown. Really excited for day 21! But not much other than that. I got some friends in town that ive been hanging with
That is awesome on both----good luck on the lock down. I put some in yesterday. I have 40 more to go in tomorrow. I also had broody hens hatching eggs. I gave them some of yesterday's lockdown eggs to see if they can hatch them. And Friends are always fun to visit with. Do they live far away?

Sorry I don't know anything about the spot check. With lockdown in three days I'd leave things like you have them just as you were thinking. Unless you have another reliable thermometer to check with.

Sorry I don't know anything about the spot check. With lockdown in three days I'd leave things like you have them just as you were thinking. Unless you have another reliable thermometer to check with.

No, no other thermometers that I think are exceptionally reliable.  I'll just leave it be and hope for the best.  But I would like to know (hopefully someone can tell me) what, if anything, that I am doing wrong with the Brinsea.

Sally you can take me out of the list! My hatchi has finished 83% hatched!

Congratulations, Bennie! Nice hatch rate!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom